Calhoun County Medical Care Facility, along with the Marian E. Burch Adult Day Care Center, offers many rewarding career opportunities and benefits that include:
- Competitive Starting Salaries
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Leave Days (vacation, personal and sick time)
- Medical, Dental, and Optical Insurance
- FREE Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- 457 Plan with Facility Match
- Educational Benefits
- Paid Seminars and Conferences
The ideal employee should have a genuine desire to work with the elderly. Experience in long term care is a plus but is not required.
Our current open positions are posted on Indeed. Following is a direct link to our open positions on Indeed: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Calhoun-County-Medical-Care-Facility-1. We update this page as positions are filled. You may apply via the directions below at any time, whether a position is posted or not, and should we have an opening we will review those applications on file first.
Please note: you must follow the below instructions to formally apply for a position.
Effective December 1st, 2016 we will begin utilizing an electronic application format. While transitioning, both electronic and paper forms of applications will be accepted through December 31st, 2016. Beginning January 1st, 2017 they must be submitted via computer.
Should you need assistance in completing an application for any reason, or require an accommodation to complete one, please contact Human Resources us during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you would like to join our team, please complete an application using the below instructions:
Basic Instructions for NEW Applicants:
1. Go to: https://slx5.smartlinxsolutions.com/CalhounCounty/. * and complete application in its entirety.
2. Select “Save and Submit” when done or submit “Save only (no submission) to complete at a later time. Note- we will NOT received any part of your application until you “Save and Submit”.
To Update Your Application:
1. Go to link above
2. Select “Open Saved Application” on top right.
3. Enter Application Id and Password. (if you forgot them, follow prompts to get it emailed to you as the Facility is not able to provide these).
Update application as applicable, & “Save and Submit”.
*The Facility also has a computer in its lobby that may be utilized as an option for those who do not have computer access at home.
Calhoun County Medical Care Facility
1150 E. Michigan Avenue
Battle Creek, MI 49014
What About An Interview?
Due to the number of applicants, we are unable to respond to every application. However, we regularly review those we have on-file to fill open positions.
We do not typically take walk-in applicants for interviews.
We occasionally hold open interviews throughout the month for nursing positions – RN Charge Nurses, LPN Charge Nurses, and CNAs (times will be posted below as we have them available).
Open Interviews for Potential Nurses and CNAs Only
We do not currently have an open interview times scheduled. Check back later for updates.